After finishing both Colombian and American High School, students from Colegio Granadino will be characterized for:
- Having a strong academic and scientific formation that allows them to successfully enter and remain in a university, national or foreign.
- Being fully bilingual (English – Spanish).
- Being honest, balanced, respectful and responsible with themselves, their family, community and the environment.
- Being interested in the progress and resolution of problems of the community he/she is living in, seeking social benefit above individual interests.
- Having the necessary critical thinking skills to analyze and question the reality to propose alternatives for improvement and / or change in their personal or community life.