Drawing on Reggio Emilia philosophy, our Jardin Infantil promotes autonomy and creativity in our children as well as the exploration of their environment and the construction of their own language.
The Early Stimulation Program is coherent with this philosophy in which children happily discover and develop their talents through play, art, music, and socialization.
The Early Stimulation Program connects children and their families with the Reggio Emilia environment and gives them the opportunity to interact in different spaces in the Jardin, such as the atelier, the plaza, the kitchen, the library, and other workshop spaces.
Families and children may also participate in all the activities organized in the Jardin: Children’s Day, Halloween, Family Day, the Granadino Festival, and educational workshops among others.
i. Granadino´s Early Stimulation Program
The child receives multisensory stimulation that not only helps neurological maturity but also allows for better affective ties to his or her family and the surrounding environment.
- Beneficial for affective ties
- Makes children happy
- Supports adequate development
The Early Stimulation Program is directed toward:
- Children between the ages of 3 to 24 months. Babies must have their vaccination cards updated.
- Adult caretakers such as mother, father, grandparents, aunts and uncles, nannies, or nurses.
- The one who accompanies the child to Early Stimulation becomes an active participant, as he or she follows the expert’s orientation and then tries to implement the ideas at home.