Beliefs and Institutional Values
- Demonstrate high proficiency in English and in Spanish.
- Succeeding academically through a solid curriculum that emphasizes knowledge and skills.
- Integrate your spiritual education, intellectual, physical , social, and psychological .
- Be academically prepared to succeed at the college level in both Colombian and International universities.
- Implement critical thinking skills and demonstrate initiative and creativity to address individual and global situations.
- Develop research skills using a variety of scientific methods.
- Use technology to participate effectively in a changing world.
- To promote the basic principles of democracy, solidarity and social justice.
- Appreciate cultural differences and develop tolerance and respect for people.
- Develop a comprehensive and global perspective.
- Becoming a good citizen contributing to society.
- Develop moral and ethical principles that enable them to make responsible and effective.
- Understand , respect and preserve the environment
- Develop creative, explore learning styles, and grow as productive individuals.
- Growing up in a safe environment that promotes solid self-esteem.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to become active and healthy adults, and in choosing a positive lifestyle.
- Becoming apprentices and permanent executors with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Civic Spirit